- Applicants must have secured at least 75% marks in the 8th standard T2 examination held in November December 2021.
- The total annual household income of the applicant should not exceed INR 3,00,000 (Rupees three lakhs).
- All the information provided by the applicant will be verified through multiple sources, the application will be rejected if any information furnished by the applicant is found wrong during verification.
Documents Require for Verification.
- The following documents need to be uploaded/attached with the application form:
- Bonafide Certificate issued by the head of school on the official letterhead of the institution.
- T2 marks card certificate issued by the DIET duly attested by the School Principal.
- Copy of the Aadhar Card.
- Certificate of total household annual income duly signed by concerned Tehsildar or Gazetted Officer
- One recent passport-size photograph of the applicant
Start date :
25th dec 2021
Last date :
10th February 2022
How to apply
Application form can be submitted in any of the two modes:
the fields of the form & send all the required documents through email on email@example.com
Those applicants who want to submit the application form in offline mode can download the application form from the KEI website www.kashmirei.org and after completing the application can submit it at the authorised collection centers listed in the Advertisement.
(Hard copies of the Application Form will also be available at the centers)