Kashmir University invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Deputy Librarian, Allama Iqbal Library and Deputy Director, Directorate of Physical Education & Sports available in the University of Kashmir as per the details mentioned against each:
Kashmir University Recruitment
|Recruiting Body:||University of Kashmir|
|No. of Posts:||7|
|Job Location:||Hazratbal, Srinagar-190006, J&K|
|Last Date:||Check Notification Link below|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
- 01 Submission of Online Form/ Hard Copy from February 25, 2023.
- 02 Last date for submission of Online Forms March 24, 2023.
- 03 Last date for submission of Hard copies March 27, 2023.
1. Deputy Librarian, Allama Iqbal Library:
- i) A Master„s Degree in library science/information science/documentation science, with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point –scale, wherever grading system is followed.
- ii) Eight years experience as an Assistant University Librarian/College Librarian.
- iii) Evidence of innovative library services including integration of ICT in library.
- iv) A Ph.D. Degree in library science/ Information science / Documentation Science/Archives and manuscript keeping/computerization of library.
2. Deputy Director, Directorate of Physical Education & Sports:
- i) A Ph.D. in Physical Education or Physical Education and Sports or Sports Science. Candidates from outside the university system, in addition, shall also possess at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master„s Degree level by the university concerned.
- ii) Eight years experience as University Assistant DPES/College DPES.
- iii) Evidence of organizing competitions and conducting coaching camps of at least two weeks duration.
- iv) Evidence of having produced good performance of teams/athletes for competitions like state/national/inter-university/combined university, etc.
- v) Passed the physical fitness test in accordance with these Regulations.
- An Olympic games/ world cup/ world Championship medal winner who has a degree at least at the Post-Graduation Level.