Jammu and Kashmir State Board of professional entrance exams (JKBOPEE) issued admission notification, Admission to B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Paramedical / B.Sc. Technology Courses-2023 in Government / Private Colleges / Institutions of UT of J&K: Invitation of online applications thereof.
Information we got for JKSA — JK STUDY ALERTS from official website of JKBOPEE, Today on 18th of April 2023 JKBOPEE released online admission notification as per notification, Online Applications are invited from the eligible/desirous candidates who intend to appear in the Entrance Test for admission to B.Sc. Nursing /B.Sc. Paramedical / B.Sc. Technology Courses for the academic session-2023 in Government / Private Colleges / Institutions of UT of J&K. The selection of the candidates to such courses shall be regulated by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination Act, 2002 and the Rules and Regulations there under; Jammu &Kashmir Reservation Act, 2004 as amended vide J&K Re-organization Act, 2019, J&K Reservation Rules, 2005 as amended vide S.O. 69 dated 28-02-2020, S.O 127 dated 20-04-2020, S.O. 249 dated 23-07-2021, S.O. 277 dated 13-08-2021 and subject to further amendments, if any, made by the Competent Authority, from time to time and the guidelines as contained in the Electronic Information Brochure-2023.
Online Application Forms:
The interested candidates are required to upload the following scanned original / self-attested certificates in PDF format with size from 100-200 KB along with the Application Form: –
(i) domicile of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh as the case may be (For Candidates of UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile Certificate),
(ii) Qualifying marks (12th Class) certificate; (where result is declared),
(iii) Date of Birth Certificate (only Matriculation Certificate issued by the Board); and
(iv) Valid Reserved category certificate, if any,
(v) Any other documents, as requested.
However, it is for the information of all the concerned that afore-titled documents as required for submission of application form shall be considered provisional and subject to change(s), if any, as may be notified by the Government subsequently.
More Articles on this topic
1. Receipt of online application forms: w.e.f.19-04-2023.
2. Last date for filling the online application forms: 03-05-2023 (Midnight).
3. Fee of Rs. 1000/ (Rupees one thousand only) to be paid online through National Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
4. The e-Information Brochure can be downloaded from the BOPEE website viz www.jkbopee.gov.in
5. The syllabus for the examination/test is available in the e-Brochure.
6. Date of Common Entrance Test: (to be notified separately).
7. The candidates, in their own interest, are advised to go through the Information Brochure before filling up the Online Application Form. The Board shall not be responsible for any act of omission or commission in filling up of the Online Application Form by the candidate(s). It is incumbent upon the candidates to go through the information contained in the e-Information Brochure and agree to the conditions contained therein.
8. The candidates are further advised to remain in touch with the BOPEE website www.jkbopee.gov.in. The Board does not undertake any responsibility for any delay caused in publication of Notices/ Notifications in the Print Media(Newspapers) as delay, if any, in such publication(s) is not within the control of the Board, notwithstanding that the Board notifies the same on its official website and forward the same for publication in the newspapers simultaneously on the date of issue of the said Notifications/Notices etc.
9. The Entrance Examination, if any, conducted by the Board shall be offline.
Download Official Notification to check each and every detail like syllabus, eligibility and other details etc. Download Official Notification below.