Jammu and Kashmir Board of professional entrance exams (JKBOPEE) is Inviting of Online Application Forms for admission to the (12th Based) Para-Medical Diploma & other Diploma (excluding GNM Lateral Entry) Courses-2023 and Conduct of Common Entrance Test, if any, thereof.
Online Applications are invited from the eligible/desirous candidates who intend to appear in the Common Entrance Test for admission to (12th based) Para-Medical Diploma & other Diploma (excluding GNM Lateral Entry) Courses for the Academic Session-2023 in the Government / Private Colleges / Institutions of the UT of J&K.
The selection of the candidates to such courses shall be regulated by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations Act, 2002 and the Rules and Regulations made thereunder; Jammu & Kashmir Reservation Act, 2004 as amended vide J&K Reorganization Act, 2019, J&K Reservation Rules, 2005 as amended vide S.O. 69 dated 28-02-2020, S.O 127 dated 20-04-2020, S.O. 249 dated 23-07-2021 and S.O. 277 dated 13-08-2021 and subject to further amendments, if any, made by the Competent Authority, from time to time read with the guidelines as contained in the Electronic Information Brochure, 2023.
1. Receipt of Online Application Forms w.e.f. 04-05-2023.
2. Last date for filling the Online Application Forms: 24-05-2023 (Midnight).
3. Fee of Rs.1000/ (Rupees One Thousand only) to be paid online through National
Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
4. The e-Information Brochure can be downloaded from the BOPEE website viz:
5. The syllabus for the Examination/Test is available in the e-Information Brochure.
6. Date of Common Entrance Test: (to be notified separately).
7. The candidates, in their own interest, are advised to go through the e – Information Brochure before filling up of the Online Application Form. The Board shall not be responsible for any act of omission or commission in filling up of the Online Application Form by the candidate(s). It is incumbent upon the candidates to go through the contents contained in the e-Information Brochure and agree to the conditions contained therein.
8. The candidates are further advised to remain in touch with the BOPEE website www.jkbopee.gov.in. The Board does not undertake any responsibility for any delay caused in publication of Notices/ Notifications in the Print Media (Newspapers) as delay, if any, in such publication(s) is not within the control of the Board, notwithstanding that the Board notifies the same on its official website and forward the same for publication in the newspapers simultaneously on the date of issue of the said Notifications/Notices etc.
9. The Common Entrance Test, if any, conducted by the Board shall be Offline.
Online Application Forms:
The interested candidates are required to upload the following scanned Original /self-Attested Certificates in the PDF format with size from 100-200 KB along with the Application Form:-
(i) Domicile of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh as the case may be (For Candidates of UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile Certificate),
(ii) Qualifying marks (12th Class) certificate; ( where result is declared),
(iii) Date of Birth Certificate (only Matriculation Certificate issued by the Board);
(iv) Valid Reserved Category Certificate, if any.
(v) Any other documents, as required
However, it is for the information of all the concerned that afore titled documents as required for submission of online application form shall be considered provisional and subject to change(s), if any, as may be notified by the Competent Authority.
All other details about Online Application Forms for admission to the (12th Based) Para-Medical Diploma & other Diploma (excluding GNM Lateral Entry) Courses-2023 and Conduct of Common Entrance Test are on official notification of JKBOPEE. Like eligibility, Syllabus and other details etc.
More on JKBOPEE