Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST) issued an Admission Notification of 2023 for various UG and PG Programmes on official website. Eligible candidates can apply for UG and PG courses online on IUST website that is iust.ac.in.
Information we got for JKSA — JK STUDY ALERTS, Islamic University of Science and Technology, Awantipora Pulwama, Jammu and Kashmir on 29th of May 2023 issued any Admission Notification No. 01 of 2023 for (UG and PG) Programmes.
As per notification, On-line Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to below mentioned programmes for the Academic Session 2023. The candidates are advised to peruse Admission Guidelines / Prospectus 2023 (available on the University website) & go through the Admission Procedure to check the eligibility criteria/ other details before filling and submitting their Online Application Forms.
|Availability of Online Application Forms||30-05-2023|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application Forms /
Deposition of Application Fee
SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS:
The candidates are advised to follow the below mentioned steps for filling the details in their On-line Application Form:
- Visit the University website www.iust.ac.in, follow the link Admissions 2023 and register as a new user/login.
- Enter your email id and click on send email link. Follow the link sent to your email id.
- Enter the details as per your Matriculation Certificate and verify the phone number by entering the verification code sent on your registered phone number. Note your login id for future reference, the same shall also reflect in your registered email id.
- Before filling the Online Application Form, please read instructions carefully and keep the required documents ready for online uploading (wherever applicable).
- Click on “Apply Online” tab and choose appropriate option “Apply for Undergraduate Programme” or “Apply forPostgraduate Programme” or “Apply for Lateral Entry Programme” or any other programmes as per your eligibility.
Complete all the below mentioned 07 (seven) steps:
i. Personal Details.
ii. Academic Details.
iii. Competitive Exam Details.
iv. Choose Programme(s) for Admissions. (Select preferences very carefully in B. Tech Engineering/ MBA/ MBA-IB
v. Upload Documents (The certificates to be uploaded must be in the format of .jpg, .jpeg, .png or .pdf, between size 100-200 kb.)
vi. Preview/ Submit & Make Online Payment. (Before clicking Submit & Make Payment check again if all the details/ documents are entered/ uploaded correctly, as it cannot be changed or modified after the final submission & fee deposition. An acknowledgement message will be generated and sent to your registered email id/phone no. on successfully deposition of application fee).
vii. Download the submitted Application Form (Candidates need not to submit the hard copy of the downloaded Application Form; however, they must keep the printout of hardcopy of the downloaded application form for future reference and records).
|Detailed official notification||Download PDF|
|Online Application Link||Click here|
|Home Page||Click here|