Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE) conducts all Annual Regular and Bi-Annual/Private exams for class 10th, class 11th and class 12th in union territory of Jammu and Kashmir and in union territory of Ladakh every year.
After the implementation of uniform academic calendar, JKBOSE first time in J&K history conducted all Annual Regular exam in March session. Before implementation of NEP 2020, JKBOSE was conducting Annual Regular exams at the end of year in winter zones and in summer zone areas Board was conducting exams in March session.
Now J&K School Board conducts all Annual Regular exams in March session in whole union territory of Jammu and Kashmir and in union territory of Ladakh. Session 2022-23 was the first session when JKBOSE successfully conducted all Annual Regular exams in March session.
To conduct exam in March session Board divided union territory J&K and union territory Ladakh into two different zones, Soft Zone Areas and Hard Zone Areas. As we all know in Jammu and Kashmir including Ladakh, lot of areas receive high snowfall in winter also in March month and it was almost impossible to conduct Annual Regular exam in both J&K and Ladakh at a time in month of March.
So, Board divided union territory J&K and union territory Ladakh into two different zones, Soft Zone Areas and Hard Zone Areas. Soft zone areas are those areas where weather remain normal in month of March and Board conducts exam in these areas in month of March. Hard Zone Areas are those areas where weather remains bad in month of March and Board starts exam in these areas from April month.
Question Paper Pattern.
How to Download Syllabus?
- Visit official website of JKBOSE.
- At the top right of website you will 3 small lines.
- Click on them.
- Now click on student corner.
- Then click on syllabus.
- Then click on your class.
- Now click on syllabus to download
|Home Page||Click me|
- Notification for Revised textbooks/syllabi and courses of study for the academic session Nov-Dec 2019 in case of kashmir division /winter zone areas of jammu division/union territory of Ladakh and in case of summer zone areas of jammu division from academic session March-April 2020-21