Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education issued notification regarding obtaining Photostat/ Re-evaluation of answer scripts of SSE (Class 10th), Annual Regular, 2023 Examination on official website.
Information we got for JKSA — JK STUDY ALERTS, JKBOSE issued notification regarding obtaining Photostat/ Re-evaluation of answer scripts of SSE (Class 10th), Annual Regular, 2023 Examination on official website.
As per notification, All the eligible candidates of Secondary School (Class 10th) Examination Session Annual Regular 2023 desirous of obtaining the photo stat copy/ies of their Answer Scripts and/ or Re-evaluating their Answer Scripts are hereby informed that they shall APPLY ONLINE for the same on the JKBOSE official website i.e. www.jkbose.nic.inas per below mentioned schedule:-
Instructions for filling of Forms for Re-evaluation/Photo Stat copies.
- The prescribed fee for Re-evaluation is Rs.495/-per Answer Scripts and for photo stat copy is Rs.255/- per Answer Script shall be deposited through online mode i.e. Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking etc.
- As per standing regulations Chapter XVI section 16 (1) regarding re-evaluation of Answer scripts, only such candidates shall be permitted to apply for re-evaluation who has secured 20% or more marks assigned to the concerned subject/s.
- Notice for collection of photocopy/ies of Answer Scripts shall be uploaded on the BOSE website in phased manner and the students will collect their photo stat copy/ies strictly as per the uploaded schedule from the concerned Secrecy sections of JKBOSE Head Office at BOSE Campus Bemina, Srinagar and Rehari Colony Jammu only after producing proof of the Fee deposited.
- No student will visit the JKBOSE office without following the schedule for collection of Answer scripts
- The applicants are advised to keep visiting JKBOSE website regularly for updates regarding schedule for obtaining of photo stat copy/les after they apply for same.
- The notice for collection of the photo stat copy/les of answer scripts shall be uploaded on the BOSE website in phased manner and students will collect the photo stat copy/ies strictly as per the uploaded schedule.
- In case their roll number is missing in the last uploaded schedule they must report the sdame on the following day along with the receipt proof on our email 10. l.e. issecrecy-d@jkbose, in case of Jammu Division and issectcy firstname.lastname@example.org in case of Kashmir Division.
- The Candidates having disqualification and Exam/Paper cancelled are not eligible to fill the photo-stat copy/ies /Re-evaluation forms in the respective subject/s.