National Testing Agency (NTA) released Admit Cards for Common University Entrance Test (CUET-PG)-2023 on official website of Common University Entrance Test PG-2023 that is cuet.nta.nic.in. Direct download link is at the end of this post
Information we got for JKSA — JK STUDY ALERTS, NTA on 3rd June 2023 released Admit Card for Common University Entrance Test (CUET-PG)-2023. As per public notice issued by National Testing Agency, The Candidates can download their Admit Cards for the said Examination whose examination is scheduled from 05 June 2023 to 08 June 2023 from the NTA website https://cuet.nta.nic.in/ using their Application Number and Date of Birth.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting the Common University Entrance Test (CUET-PG) between 05th June 2023 to 17th July 2023 through the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode in three shifts Shift 1: 08:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M, Shift 2: 12:00 Noon to 02:00 P.M. and Shift 3: 03:30 P.M. to 05:30 P.M.
Those candidates whose Admit Card is not available will be issued subsequently.
How to Download.
To download CUET-PG 2023 Admit card follow these steps.
- Find the blue colour button with name (Direct Download link) in this post.
- Click on the button.( when u Click on button it will redirect to NTA exam service website).
- Now Enter your Application number and DOB (Date of Birth).
- Then enter security pin given there and submit.
- Download and Print the admit card.
If you face any issue in our site feel free to contact us on email@example.com or If you face any issue in nta exam website then contact NTA on 01140759000/ 011 69227700 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Instructions by NTA.
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility conditions.
- Admit Card will not be sent by post.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made thereon.
- Issue of Admit Card, however, will not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of the admission process.
- Candidates are advised to preserve a copy of their Admit Card and keep it in good condition for future reference.