Swiggy has released job vacancy for the post of assistant manager. Check eligibility and all details given below and apply online.
- This position is responsible for overall managing the sourcing, onboarding, and training team for Swiggy
- The candidate would be responsible for hiring Delivery Executives, managing, running onboarding & training SOP, and end-to-end solutions in lean and effective ways in meeting the business metrics. The position is a middle-management role within the operation
- Implementation: Improve the systems, processes and policies in the operations team to better support management reporting, information flow and relevant business metrics
- People management: Responsible for managing the team from hiring and training new recruits to assign targets and formulating incentive plans as well as career planning for each member of the team.
- 2-4 years of experience in bulk hiring
- Experience in managing blue collared employees such as delivery executives & an understanding of the market – Value add
- Strong communication and convincing skills and the ability to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals.
- Should be comfortable working with MS excel and data